Frequent Contributor

Re: Absolutely and utterly SHOCKED!!!!!

Congratulations.  The feeling of credit worthy is good isn't it? Smiley Happy

Message Edited by Vu on 07-07-2007 06:06 PM

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go. You definately deserve it from what you wrote in your last post. I'll give you 100 Fico Points if you put deadbeat hubby on the road.Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet! Congrats to you!!!
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG, Mercy!

I knew good things were in store for you ... Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 22
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Thank you all, for all of your kindness, and for all of  your support, and for all that you have taught me that has kept me moving forever forward.  You move me to tears, and you have to know that without you guys  I wouldn't have known where to begin to become existent, again, and to clean up all  the financial mess so that it would be possible for me  end this mess we've been living in for so long.  You've made cleaning up the mess so much easier, and have helped me to achieve goals that I never thought possible, and for that, there aren't words enough to say, again, other than thank you.  Keep on keepin on supporting one another, and know that I am always here for you all, too.  :-)  Hugs.
Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow Mercy - Congrats in the biggest way!  You HAVE to watch out for YOU and your kids...Best of luck to you and keep us posted!
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mercy, you rock!!!!!!!!!!  So many congratulations to you.  I am so sorry to hear of your living situation with your husband [ex?].  He sounds like a creep.  But nevertheless, you succeeded without him and good for you.  I wish you the best and please don't leave us now that you've hit the big time Smiley Wink.  Keep us posted and rock on.....
Message 17 of 22
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

;-)  I'd never leave you, Dazed!  I'm a die hard, remember?  Smiley Wink
Message 18 of 22
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Smiley Wink  Smiley Wink  I forgot to tell you all, and I hope those who feel hopeless are inspired by all of the progress I've made, thanks to so many here!!  I sincerely mean it when I say I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!  Before
Message 19 of 22
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Smiley Wink  Smiley Wink  I forgot to tell you all, and I hope those who feel hopeless are inspired by all of the progress I've made, thanks to so many here!!  I sincerely mean it when I say I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!  Before you, I was getting NO WHERE!  Nickle and diming my First Premier, and thinking I just had to accept the way my credit reports read.  For so long I was hoping for a credit miracle -- you guys are my miracle!  And I thank you, from the absolute depths of my heart and my soul! 

My grown son and his wife thank you, as well,  as I've been able to help them clean up their credit -- two deletions and two updates and a 35 point plus score increase, this week, for both of them!!!!  Several items are still pending.  Smiley Surprised)  They can't wait for responses to the GW letters regarding late payments that occurred in the wake of hurricanes Katrina and Wilma.  Smiley Surprised)  Positive updates are almost guaranteed, huh?  And it's all because of YOU amazing people! 

Aside from all of that, I do have some more news, regarding my credit.  Over the weekend I was approved for the Blue Cash, as you know, but also received notice that Target is upgrading me from a $500 Red Card to their Visa, that will carry a $1000 limit.  I didn't ask for it.  They just did it.  And ... Home Depot upped me to $800, from $500, and JC Penny is reporting my credit limit as $300 rather than $150!  So just about everyone has raised me, though I intend to get rid of several cards after compiling a bit of history with Blue.  BOA will turn 2 years old, soon!  Bye bye First Premier, you served me well -- and JC Penny, as I don't "do" the mall, anyway, and Capital One is a toss up.  I might need them for auto financing, soon.

And to think that just two short years ago (time passes quickly, you know?) I was thanking God for a $200 limit with First Premier and my $250 Home Depot, and if I can do it, anyone can! 

simply -- me.

Message Edited by MercyMe on 07-09-2007 05:52 AM
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.