Established Contributor
Cory

Re: Absolutely and utterly SHOCKED!!!!!

I my, you are so blessed!!

Keep doing what your doing, because you are hot. Thank you for the encouragement. Just like someone else said, it feels good when you get approve for credit, it makes you feel worthy all over again.

You know, even though it's been hard, I would do it all over again just to get the feeling of being high on rebuilding my credit. No bad feelings either, I glad I learned now then when I get too old.

Cory
1. American Express Blue Cash Preferred~2. BankAmericard Cash Rewards World MasterCard~3. BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa Signature ~4. Discover It~5. Citi Forward Visa Signature~6. CCCU MasterCard.
Established Member
Redbud

Re: Absolutely and utterly SHOCKED!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!  It feels great doesn't it!  Use it wisely and don't let that hubby of yours get his hands on it.  Maybe you'll find some new found freedom to show him the door! One less albatross around your neck.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}