Did you mean: 

Access new Credit Karma here

tag
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Access new Credit Karma here

@core wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

It also appears EQ score is updated monthly.

That I didn't see.  What a ripoff!  I'd like my money back, please.

Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 51 of 89
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@core wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

That I didn't see.  What a ripoff!  I'd like my money back, please.

Before you demand a refund in full ( Smiley Wink ), my CK always updates on Fridays, and it says "Updated Jan 16, 2015 Next Update in 7 days" under both TU & EQ scores.

The only place is says "Come back in February to see how your score changes" is under the menu choice Credit Scores, where it gives you a chart showing your score month by month. I'm happy, they can keep the thousands of $$$$ I've paid them.

Message 52 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ is not monthly. At least mine isnt. Both update weekly on the same day. Information is accurate, scores not so much but thats expected Smiley LOL

Message 53 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

@coldnmn wrote:

Mine says "Next update 1/23/15"

Message 54 of 89
akabigo
Contributor

My actual TU score from Discover/Barclays is 4 points higher than these new CK scores. Must be a record or something lol

Thanks for the link

Fico scores 800+
Message 55 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

@akabigo wrote:

My actual TU score from Discover/Barclays is 4 points higher than these new CK scores. Must be a record or something lol

Thanks for the link

Mine was on the nose with my TU FICO once...for 3 days.

Message 56 of 89
akabigo
Contributor

The comments on their FB page after posting this link are crazy... People really need to find these forums to truly understand what they are doing.

Fico scores 800+
Message 57 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

@akabigo wrote:

The comments on their FB page after posting this link are crazy... People really need to find these forums to truly understand what they are doing.

You mean as opposed to the rational comments we have on this board?  Or are you saying those crazy people need to come here because they would fit right in?  

Message 58 of 89
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

Mine says "Next update 1/23/15"

When I clicked on my EQ score it went to a new page and it said come back in Feb and see how your score changes.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 59 of 89
akabigo
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@akabigo wrote:

You mean as opposed to the rational comments we have on this board?  Or are you saying those crazy people need to come here because they would fit right in?  

LOL, Yes... I guess

Fico scores 800+
Message 60 of 89
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.