Did you mean: 

Access new Credit Karma here

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Access new Credit Karma here

@wacdenney wrote:

From Facebook: 

"Today, we’ve got a special gift just for you, our Facebook fans! To thank you for being awesome, we’re giving you this special link. Use it for early access to our newly redesigned site, which includes free scores & reports from Equifax! How do you like the new features? http://bit.ly/1y1Xprc "

Try accessing the link via their Facebook page?

That link worked.  thank you!
Message 81 of 89
ddemari
Super Contributor

Wow thanks!!! For that link!!!!
Message 82 of 89
ddemari
Super Contributor

Also that new ck site is great!!! Thanks for sharing!
Message 83 of 89
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@wacdenney wrote:

If your Credit Karma hasn't switched over to show you both TU and EQ scores yet, you can access the new site here:

https://beta.creditkarma.com/

Thanks!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 84 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

DIdnt work for me 

Message 85 of 89
TheGardner
Valued Contributor

Odd.. Looks like new scoring model as well.  Old score updated today (first link) 682 new score with working link 723. Still off from Fico 08 but closer lol.

Thanks for the link!

If anyone needs me I will be In The Garden. Goal Score: 760 for all in 2015.
Current FICO Scores EX: 715 EQ: 756 TU: 762
Last APP April 21, 2015.
Victim of The great AMEX HP heist of Dec 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2014.
Message 86 of 89
alextercero
Super Contributor

it worked thank you for the link

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 87 of 89
core
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Where are the alerts on the new CK website?  Things like "a new hard inquiry was detected," or "your usage has changed on this card," or "your CL has increased on this card," etc?   That was actually the only part I cared about lol.  Didn't really pay attention to the score.  The new scores are very different from the ones on myFICO for me personally.

Click on the little down arrow on the upper right by your name and look under 'communications and monitoring'

I am also having extreme difficulty trying to find the alert details on the new beta site.  Irish, I went to where you said but this leads me to a page where you can turn them on and off.  I'm talking about how do you actually view the alerts after you have received the email notification?  The link in the email just takes me to my list of tradelines and there's nothing that tells me which one is the new account, which balance changed, etc.

I did some research and so far all I've located is a support post on CK's site.  They said while the site is being redesigned, alerts are unavailable, but you can still use the mobile app to view them.  However this post was dated December 2014.  Surely they have that fixed by now?  I can't for one second believe that they are leaving out one of the most important features of the site for 2-3+ months.  Especially given that you can't go back to the old version!

It also seems most strange to send out a generic email saying "You have a new alert, sign in to see details" but then "Ummm nope, actually you can't do that".  If alerts are truly going to be unavailable for months then why send out confusing emails?

Message 88 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

@core wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Where are the alerts on the new CK website?  Things like "a new hard inquiry was detected," or "your usage has changed on this card," or "your CL has increased on this card," etc?   That was actually the only part I cared about lol.  Didn't really pay attention to the score.  The new scores are very different from the ones on myFICO for me personally.

Click on the little down arrow on the upper right by your name and look under 'communications and monitoring'

I am also having extreme difficulty trying to find the alert details on the new beta site.  Irish, I went to where you said but this leads me to a page where you can turn them on and off.  I'm talking about how do you actually view the alerts after you have received the email notification?  The link in the email just takes me to my list of tradelines and there's nothing that tells me which one is the new account, which balance changed, etc.

I did some research and so far all I've located is a support post on CK's site.  They said while the site is being redesigned, alerts are unavailable, but you can still use the mobile app to view them.  However this post was dated December 2014.  Surely they have that fixed by now?  I can't for one second believe that they are leaving out one of the most important features of the site for 2-3+ months.  Especially given that you can't go back to the old version!

It also seems most strange to send out a generic email saying "You have a new alert, sign in to see details" but then "Ummm nope, actually you can't do that".  If alerts are truly going to be unavailable for months then why send out confusing emails?

Core, I don't know the answer.  I haven't really paid much attention it.  I just checked an alert email from Saturday about new accounts but when I click on the link and sign on it doesn't me anything about what new accounts :-/

Message 89 of 89
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.