Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Vanished!

tag
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

Account Vanished!

I got 3 alerts last week from Transunion. On the 25th, my score rose 8 points, on the 27th it rose 7 points, and then it rose another 4 points on the 28th for a total of 19 points. Well, I figured my 30 day late from 11/2013 aged (slight bump of 2 points on Experian last month when I hit 21 months with the status update of "paying bills on time recently"), but 19 points??? So I figured it would settle down and swing back the next day. Nope. I decided to investigate and found that Santander was totally gone! 2+ years of history gone. I disputed the late about 4 months ago because I had a promise to pay but the lateness was confirmed. I have just refinanced, but Santander has not even received the check yet. I logged into chat to let them know the payment was on its way for a payoff, but even that was on the 27th or the 28th. So I don't know what happened. As of today, Experian and Equifax are still reporting. I'm confused. 

Will the same thing happen on Equifax and Experian? Very weird.

8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Account Vanished!

Ive never has Santander but i think i read about this a long time ago if you want to do a search.

Good luck!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.