cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Across the board!

Regular Contributor

Across the board!

Good morning everyone! 

This post is in addition to a post I made 5 months ago located here (http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/The-day-has-finally-come-Thank-you-all/m-p/488...) about finally reaching 800. I'd like to report that today, only 5 short months later, I now have 800+ across the board on all 3 scores. Didn't take nearly as long as I  expected it to. Thanks again everyone!

800 across the board!

EQ: 807 | TU: 823 | EX: 817
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES

Re: Across the board!

Well done, enjoy Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne
Message 2 of 5
Regular Contributor

Congratulations! Hope,to join you there one day relatively soon!

Starting Score:Low 500s in 2013
Current Score 11-13-17: TU: 750 EX: 801 EQ: 762
Goal Score: 740 Across the Board
In My Wallet: Cap1 QS1 - Cap1 BuyPower - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Gold - AmEx Green - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards

Message 3 of 5
Established Member

What a thing of beauty!

Message 4 of 5
Established Contributor

Those are some  beautiful green, exceptional circles. Congratulations, DomL!!!!!

EX 753, TU 778, EQ 779
|| NFCU CashRewards $16.5K || Discover IT $7.5K || NFCU Platinum $7.5K || Macy's $7.5K || CitiCostco $5.5K || Chase $5K || CitiDC $4.8K ||
Message 5 of 5