Did you mean: 

Addicted to myfico and tracking my debts

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Addicted to myfico and tracking my debts

@colindidit wrote:
Whoa. What's a spilt file

Happens mostly on EQ and lesser on TU. EQ only has but so much space for your credit file. If you have a lot of accounts and are pulling daily with added softs each time, and your file size gets maxed out, EQ will split your file in two. So, you can pull your report one day and see Accounts A, C, F, and the next day see Accts B, D, E, as an example. That messes up your FICO each time of course. The only way to fix it is to have a CSR purge your softs and rebuild your credit file. It's just a pain to deal with.

Message 31 of 38
awdsmama
Established Contributor

I'm a credit-fico-holic.

Daily pulls on EQ/EX/TU/CK  and I do the CK in the morning and TU in the evening, never know what can change in 12 hours right? ;-)  Checking the site every hour or two max...um yeah.

And yeah with all the movement my reports have had in the past month especially can we please not talk about how much we've spent on scores/reports lately?  Eeks.

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 32 of 38
awdsmama
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
You got it

You got it bad......

When you on the phone.....

With EQ disputing the facts....

You got it......

You got it bad.....

When you miss a dayyyyy of report updates your whole life off track.....

Oh you got it bad...

When you stuck in house...

You dont wanna have fun....

Them scores all you think about.....

You got it bad....

When you out with the Chase card...

And you keep on thinking bout the AMEX...

You got it bad!!!

-LS Usher

Oh my. You just did that didn't you?  Gotta love Usher!  Well except the last song or two, fail.  But 90s Usher?  Yeah!!

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 33 of 38
liesierre
Regular Contributor

I'll admit it...

I have only been at it for about 2 weeks but I'm pretty obsessed already

I guess after a long history of being afraid of credit and burying my head in the sand, it feels nice to be looking to it expecting to see something good for a change...

I have MyFico, CreditKarma, Credit Sesame open in tabs pretty much all day, and I signed up for CCT (waiting for PIN in mail)

I keep refreshing my email looking for SW alerts or responses to applications/PFD's... 

I have Excel spreadsheets of everything...inquiries, credit reports, collections, finances and budget... scores... the reasons in my denials and what I can do to combat each reason...

Starting Score: EQ 633 TU ? EX 623 (lender)
Current Score: EQ 702 TU 720 EX 682
Goal Score: 720

Nordstrom Credit Card $4000CL, Target Credit Card $2000CL, CapitalOne Platinum $1500CL, Comenity Diamond Elite $1700CL, Victorias Secret $650CL
Message 34 of 38
Simplyjays
New Contributor

i am also infected.

Inquires= 0 as of 3/20/2013 till 4/1/2014
-Amex green NPSL -Discover it 1k -Capital One 1.25k -Walmart 700.00
-JDCU 500.00 -Credit one bank 400.00 (credit builder card =) -Babys R-us 200.00? =(
TU=649
EQ=632 as of 3/20/2013
Message 35 of 38
Express
Frequent Contributor

OK, now I don't feel so bad after all. I thought  it was just me, I go to sleep at night thinking about how to raise my score but it feel great! Smiley Surprised

Great Subject! 

CL $408,200
Message 36 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am becoming compulsive with checking the credit card and credit card approval page. Checked my stats and so far I logged in 1750 mins which is equivalent to about 29 hours here (not counting the hours I forgot to log in)!

Message 37 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right here , look at how many posts and when i signed up

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.