Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address change

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Address change

I'm going to be moving soon and I know when you change your address it goes on your CR, EQ always is very strange on updating everything on my CR. So if my address does not go thru and update for two to three mounts is that going to me an issue my my current accounts when the bank "check in on me" and for new accounts?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Address change

@corymcd88 wrote:

I'm going to be moving soon and I know when you change your address it goes on your CR, EQ always is very strange on updating everything on my CR. So if my address does not go thru and update for two to three mounts is that going to me an issue my my current accounts when the bank "check in on me" and for new accounts?

No, you should not have a problem as when you apply for a new account it will ask if you have lived at your current address for you at least 2 years.  If not, they give you an option to list your old one for verification.  So you should be fine.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.