Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Age off dates

tag
Mish0817
Regular Contributor

Age off dates

Hi all, I pulled my 3 report from transunion, there are no age off dates, they aren't on report from this site either. How do I get them?  Why don't the show? 

Eq 675
TU 681
Ex your guess is as goodas mine!

Nfcu Cash Rewards 15000, Nfcu nRewards Mc 15000, Walmart 600, Target 400, VS 650,Capital one 3750, Us Bank 300, Discover 4500,Citi DP 1500, Chase Freedom 2000. And I'm done...... no more cards just going to tend my garden
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Age off dates

The only place you can get the est. removal dates for your TU report is to pull the full TU report directly from TU and/or pull the TU report from annualcreditreport.com. Third-party sites like myFICO or even TU's own services don't show these dates.

Message 2 of 5
Mish0817
Regular Contributor

I pulled from transunion.cShouldn't see any age off dates

Eq 675
TU 681
Ex your guess is as goodas mine!

Nfcu Cash Rewards 15000, Nfcu nRewards Mc 15000, Walmart 600, Target 400, VS 650,Capital one 3750, Us Bank 300, Discover 4500,Citi DP 1500, Chase Freedom 2000. And I'm done...... no more cards just going to tend my garden
Message 3 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

The definitive CR exclusion dates are based on the actual dates of the adverse items scheduled for exclusion.  Once the date of the adverse item itself in known, the exclusion date is a simple matter of addition of the relevant period set forth in FCRA 605(a).

Reported dates may be inaccurate, so should not be taken as gospel.

Do you have account records showing the actual dates of each item?  If not, are the dates of the items themselves reported in your CR?

Monthly delinquency dates should be there, so simply add 7 years to each.

Collections and charge-offs require knowledge of the DOFD on the OC account, and then the simple addition of 7 years plus 180 days to that date.

Does your CR show either the DOFD, or the reported date of the first delinquency in the most recent chain prior to any reported CO or collection?

If you cannot determine the date of any adverse item from your commercial CR, you can always file a request with the CRA under FCRA 609(a)(1), which entitles you, for the processing fee of $11.00, to obtain any information of record in your credit file.

Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Mishwatson wrote:

I pulled from transunion.cShouldn't see any age off dates

Make sure you pulled the full report as opposed to one of their other services. It costs $11 or something like that. You'll also see all 7 years of history vs. the last 2, full account info, contact info for your creditors, hard and soft inquiries, and other info not found elsewhere. The reports they push don't have this info and they make it very hard to find on their website. If you do have the full report with this info, do you have any negative accounts? Absent negative accounts, you may not see it on your TU report (meaning the drop off dates). You will see it on your EX report. Your EQ report won't show drop off dates but will show a DOFD which is handy in determining the drop off date.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.