cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aged Credit Lines to Raise Credit Scores ( This is for EVERYONE to look into )

tag
Kevin5974
Frequent Contributor

Aged Credit Lines to Raise Credit Scores ( This is for EVERYONE to look into )

Hey folks, do me a favor and check out this program ***link to site promoting credit repair removed by Admin*** and let me know what you think or what your experience with it has been if you've tried them before. Looks legit and looks to be about $500 for the 1st tradeline and $100 per subsequent one. People seem to have had great success with it raising scores almost 200 points! Any thoughts would be fantastic so I can better determine whether to give it a shot :-)

Thanks, Kevin

Hello Kevin5974

The link posted above was removed as the posting of it violates our Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines, which frown upon posting links to credit repair sites.  Please read these guidelines if you have any questions about what is and isn't appropriate in these Forums regarding credit repair.

Thanks for your participation!

-Barry

Message Edited by Barry on 06-04-2007 12:51 PM

Starting Score: 475
Current Score: 649
Goal Score: 690

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SoulSmilen
Regular Contributor

Re: Aged Credit Lines to Raise Credit Scores ( This is for EVERYONE to look into )

You might want to check out the link below - some will disagree, but in my eyes it's a pretty unethical method of improving your score. You could take that money and use it to pay down debt or try for PFDs if needed.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Aged Credit Lines to Raise Credit Scores ( This is for EVERYONE to look into )

Yikes!  That whole thing is frightening.   You have to wonder what kind of changes Fair Issac will make with the authorized user process because of something like this.  It would be really bad if they changed the ratings for being a real authorized user because of this stuff.  
Message 3 of 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

princessofpink wrote:
Yikes!  That whole thing is frightening.   You have to wonder what kind of changes Fair Issac will make with the authorized user process because of something like this.  It would be really bad if they changed the ratings for being a real authorized user because of this stuff.  

Significant ones:

FICO WILL NO LONGER COUNTS AUs!

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ughhhh... I missed that post.Smiley Sad  It really doesn't seem fair to lose the AMEX TL that I've been an authorized user who used and paid off the card every month for 14 years. 
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Perhaps you can become a joint account holder now?...
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.