Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All 3 scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

All 3 scores

When you get all three scores and you have a monthe to view the other two....do you have keep purchasing to get an update of your score? Because I have all three and today TU an EX is requesting that I purchase if I want an updated score....I am confused...please help
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: All 3 scores

When you get all three scores and you have a monthe to view the other two....do you have keep purchasing to get an update of your score? Because I have all three and today TU an EX is requesting that I purchase if I want an updated score....I am confused...please help

Let me see if I follow you.......so you requested all three and received them, right? As of the info I know when you get your scores, that is a snapshot of your score on that specific date so for the score to keep updating, you do have to continually purchasing them if money isnt an option, on the other hand if it is then you can always pay for scorewatch through Equifax as it is a true FICO score or do it through this site www.myfico.com as they will also use their type of scorewatch through Equifax also. Hope that helped
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.