Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Baddies

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

All Baddies

My report is all Baddies. No open accounts, several collections, lates and such.I have opened 1 secure card and will be opening another before to much longer. Any idea if with opening 2 Secured CCs, and disputing and PFDing off files, if my score may increase near 600 by january? I am at 472 now.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: All Baddies

BUMP!
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many tradelines do you have?
Removing bad stuff is the most powerful thing you can do!!!

Good idea to start building. The credit cards will help you in the long run, 2 better than 1. I am a firm believer that even 4 are better then 2. New credit drops scores in the short term for many months. In the long term the credit cards will impact your score nicely.

To reach your goal in the short term you will need to remove the bad things. Remove enough and very good scores are possible. Realistically you can do great improvements over 5 months. It will feel at times, nothing is happening. Keep at it, things do work out.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
BUMP!

You can bump lates off too? We are talking bump as in soft pulls?
Message 4 of 12
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
BUMP!

You can bump lates off too? We are talking bump as in soft pulls?

No.. BUMP as in bump up the thread. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found out this morning that this isn't necessarily true.  My new Carnival Seamiles card appeared on my EX pull this morning and bumped it up 10 points.   I believe that its because of the utilization but I'm not really sure since mine should have been pretty decent to begin with.

ilovepizza wrote:
New credit drops scores in the short term for many months. In the long term the credit cards will impact your score nicely.

Message 6 of 12
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

princessofpink wrote:
I found out this morning that this isn't necessarily true.  My new Carnival Seamiles card appeared on my EX pull this morning and bumped it up 10 points.   I believe that its because of the utilization but I'm not really sure since mine should have been pretty decent to begin with.

ilovepizza wrote:
New credit drops scores in the short term for many months. In the long term the credit cards will impact your score nicely.

I think it depends partly if one is in the "4-6" or "about 42" credit cards club.  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

42??? Goodness, who needs that many cards???
Message 8 of 12
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

princessofpink wrote:

Credit obsessed freaks. Smiley Tongue
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If you pay attention - there are several regulars on here that have 40-60 TL's.
I am NOT one of them.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.