Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Credit Inquiries Removed?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

All Credit Inquiries Removed?

I am astonished that according to Credit Karma, Transunion had removed all my inquiries but they are not yet two years old. Is this an error?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: All Credit Inquiries Removed?

Yup it's a glitch, mine say the same.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank goodness. I almost expended my free annual report with TU. Thanks. At least I know that without my credit inquiries, I only recieved 7+ points for Vantage 3.0.

Message 3 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Sooner or later, you would think TU would get this fixed.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 10
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Ahh they still there...

Message 5 of 10
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Don't overlook all the other recent TU threads.  Don't overlook existing threads in general as a resource.

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank goodness. I almost expended my free annual report with TU. Thanks. At least I know that without my credit inquiries, I only recieved 7+ points for Vantage 3.0.

Do you have any creditors that actually use a TU VantageScore 3.0?

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if people are able to abuse this error by applying to creditors that only use TU?

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw yesterday that the bug hit my report. I can confidently say that it has done nothing for me. I applied for a card with Barclay and Sync and both were declined. No soup for me!

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

Just my 2cents worth...

The "suddenly missing/disappearing" inquiries happened to me a few times. I later find out that I end up with a split file. It took me a while to get everything straighthened out. So I am not saying this is anyones case here, but is something you may want to inquiry about with your CRA. 

Best of Luck!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone,

Just my 2cents worth...

The "suddenly missing/disappearing" inquiries happened to me a few times. I later find out that I end up with a split file. It took me a while to get everything straighthened out. So I am not saying this is anyones case here, but is something you may want to inquiry about with your CRA. 

Best of Luck!

This is over a year old thread.  Locking  it so if you want to discuss it further, please start your own thread so that it gets more visibility. However, this issue doesn't really occur that often any more.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.