cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Three Scores and Reports from One Site?

tag
Clyons0203
Valued Member

All Three Scores and Reports from One Site?

I want to pull all thre scores and reports from one site.  Is that possible?  I want to see where i stand credit score wise and what I need to dispute.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: All Three Scores and Reports from One Site?

@Clyons0203 wrote:

I want to pull all thre scores and reports from one site.  Is that possible?  I want to see where i stand credit score wise and what I need to dispute.

There isn't a single place that you can get all three FICO scores, unless you have a creditor pull them for you.   

MyFICO will sell you TU and EQ FICO scores.    EQ will sell you a FICO score, but the other two CRAs ( EX and TU ) will only sell you a FAKO score.

Before you worry about your FICO scores, I would just pull your reports if you haven't done so already.   There are many CMS options that will pull all three CRA reports.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 6
Clyons0203
Valued Member

What would be the best plan of action?  I think if I go to Eq, TU, and Ex website I can pull my credit report for free.  I think I am allowed one free per year. Or should let a CMS pull all three reports and dispute thru them?  How is the dispute process handled?  I did all this pulling and disputing years ago, not sure if the process is the same.  Back then some of the disputes were handled online and some where not.

Message 3 of 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Clyons0203 wrote:

What would be the best plan of action?  I think if I go to Eq, TU, and Ex website I can pull my credit report for free.  I think I am allowed one free per year. Or should let a CMS pull all three reports and dispute thru them?  How is the dispute process handled?  I did all this pulling and disputing years ago, not sure if the process is the same.  Back then some of the disputes were handled online and some where not.

Yes, you are entitled to a free report from each CRA, so that would be a good starting place.    Also each CRA has a link to allow you to dispute items directly from the on~line report, if you need to dispute.     Do you think that there is a lot of inaccurate information on your reports ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 6
Clyons0203
Valued Member

When i was in college i ran up credit cards and didnt pay them.  They went to collections and I eventually paid them.  Didnt pay for the full balance. I was able to talk them down to 30cent on the dollar.  This was back in 2003-2004.  So they should not still be on my report. I pay my bills on time, so I should not have any lates on anything.

Message 5 of 6
Clyons0203
Valued Member

I pulled all three. There is some $55 collection on there for a parking ticket.  I knew nothing about this ticket.  Some balances on CC were incorrect.  Paid in full to have a medical collection deleted.  After all this drop off I should be in the 700 range, considering I have a Walmart Faka score of 685

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.