Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All abbreviations needed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

All abbreviations needed

I'm having a hard time understanding all the abbreviations everyone is using on this forum. Can someone determine every abbreviation into a list like:

CC - credit card

SP - soft inquiry 

Amex - american express

Sorry imma noob lol

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Re: All abbreviations needed

they are located under User Guidelines thread, also for future reference there is a search box below the advertisments which opens up to just about anything one wants to know, then for the rest or advice you do like you did,,post a question.Here is the link for abbrevs.

User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations

Welcome 2 the forum come on in start at the guidelines and get started on your journey....

Best Wishes on your credit journey !!!!!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Love it. Thanks.
Message 3 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

There's more info where that came from!!!! Lol. Seriously. Take a look at some of the other headlined topics listed. They'll give you even more info.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 6
LShan82
Regular Contributor

I don't see AAOA on tht list, can you tell me what that is? 

Current Scores 11/2016:Equifax 8: 688 TransU 8: 675 Xperian 8: 674 Cards: Penfed Promise Visa Barclay Reward MasterCard American Express Blue Cash Rewards Nordstrom
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LShan82 wrote:

I don't see AAOA on tht list, can you tell me what that is? 

Average Age of Accounts.  One of the factors in your FICO scores.  And you must have missed it because it is listed in the abbreviations 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.