Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All inquiries are gone..how

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

All inquiries are gone..how

My brother had 28 inquirys on his report some from even a month ago and 4 months ago....but they all went away...we have got updates from credit karma ...quizzle..and credit sesame. .in the last 10 days they all said they were removed..anyone have any idea if this is going to get reversed or how it could of happened? He didn't send any letters or anything like that
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: All inquiries are gone..how

I think it's a glitch. Mine were removed from TU according to credit karma, then I apped for something and they came back, then a day or 2 later they were gone again. But in all honesty, it's not necessarily a bad thing. Lol
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wooooow just leave it and be happy! Although they may come back there has been a reporte glitch the last few weeks. 13 inquirys in my credit report were cleared last week and they were not due to be gone yet. So far they have not comed back. Fingers Crossed lolSmiley Wink

Message 3 of 18
JayTee1
Frequent Contributor

Mine seem to have disappeared from TU as well.

I'm not sure if that's why I finally broke the 660 barrier or not (a couple other negatives have been removed recently too).

I won't hold my breath though.  I expect them to reappear.

March 2014: Abysmal, low 500s

April 2015: TU 607 | EQ 599 | EX 608
March 2019: TU 717 | EQ 727 | EX 727
Message 4 of 18
RonM21
Valued Contributor

There has been a known TU glitch.for about a month or so, and it's.still ongoing. At some point, if they haven't already, they will return to your reports. Check out the many many threads on this issue for more info.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 18
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

It is definitely a glitch. Don't get too happy. Smiley Tongue They will come back with a vengeance. Transunion has issues. It happens to me at least once a year, sometimes it changes from week to week. But they always come back, and there's no gurantee that anyone looking at your report is seeing the one without the inquiries on it. 

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
BofA Cash Rewards VS $10,000
5/3 Cash/Back WEMC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was gone for 2 weeks, then came right back.  There is a glitch in TU that results in the inquiries disappearing once, maybe twice a year.  Thought about unfreezing my report and applying for something, but the only thing out there would be Chase and I'm out of luck cause of the 5/24 rule. 

Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shoot! I thought I was just lucky! My 7 have all been removed from TU yet my fico score didn't jump like it did on creditwise ,ck, and CS....so, I should definitely expect to see these pop back up, eh?
Message 8 of 18
JustinA
Frequent Contributor

Mine disappeared as well. 57 point increase on CK. No update on fico. It's a nice sight to see although temporary

Starting TU: 536
Starting EQ: 573
Goal: 640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 18
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

I applied for an auto loan and when they pulled my TU, it had 0 inquires on my report.  :-)  They came back but now gone again and the only inquiry I have is that dealership!

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.