Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alliant CU 150$ cash bonus for new Checking Account

tag
CreditPlay
Frequent Contributor

Alliant CU 150$ cash bonus for new Checking Account

i just found that Alliant CU has a 150$ cash bonus until 10/31 - http://www.hustlermoneyblog.com/alliant-credit-union-review/

I am interested to open it since while joining i didnot opt for the checking account and was getting the need to open one. So opening an account which I was about to open and get 150$ is a perk. Did anyone try that ? Is it a HP or SP? 

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alliant CU 150$ cash bonus for new Checking Account

i understand this was written an year ago. now they offer cash bonus of 50$ for a checking account and i just got it deposited to my account . all i had to do was , open a checking account , sign up for e statements and transfer electronic deposit ( i transfered just 5 $)  from another bank .now my total shows 55$ in savings.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Alliant CU 150$ cash bonus for new Checking Account

I had no idea about the bonus, and thought there was a mistake when I saw the extra $50 in my account.  After googling I found their promo page.  They also offer $100 for an auto loan within the first 90 days.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.