Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am Ex

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Am Ex

I had an Am. Ex business credit card account, actually 3. Unfortunately I fell well
behind in my payments due to illness, then major slow down of business,etc. No excuses,
just being forthright. I had a rep from Am Ex that would call me and tell me I needed to make
ex amount of a payment to avoid being 120 days late, and I would make what she said
they needed, sometimes as little as $30-50.00 to avoid the 120 days late. Then I had some
payments set, but unfortunately I set the payments from the wrong checking account, and lo
and behold the payments were returened!! Uggh   The rep called me and made me aware
of the returns and said now I was 135 days late. So now my question is: she said she did
not know if that would be on my personal credit report, so has anyone had a similiar experience?
These are business accounts, so will my personal credit score be effected?? I have tried to pay
as much as I could each month.I've been working hard to build my personal score so I'm really
hoping this won't hit me. Thanks for any ideas or opinions.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

Re: Am Ex

Have you checked your personal credit reports?  If you used your ss # to guarantee the biz.  Am Ex acct, you can probably bet it is on your personal reports!Smiley Sad
takin' it one day at a time
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Am Ex

Yeah, unfortunately I had to pg it w/ my personal score.....so you think that would show up
up as 120 day late on my personal?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.