Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I Paranoid ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Am I Paranoid ?

Of course I am.

This CA, Portfolio Recovery, has been F'ing with me for months now.

Yesterday I pulled TC, saw that my 'current address' had been changed to an old address I have not used in 6yrs.

How did that happen? A ploy by the CA in order to send notice of suit to an invalid address? Hm.

I was on the phone, excruciatingly difficult to reach a live person, this morning getting it resolved.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Am I Paranoid ?

Simply dispute it as an invalid address.  It is probably an address they have on file that they used to soft your reports.  the CBs have a habit of reporting them on your file as they are reported to them.  they forget to ask the victim...I mean the consumer.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:
Simply dispute it as an invalid address.  It is probably an address they have on file that they used to soft your reports.  the CBs have a habit of reporting them on your file as they are reported to them.  they forget to ask the victim...I mean the consumer.

Tried that online last night. Got msg saying this was historical info reported by creditors...

So called this morning & got it squared away. Irritating. I had to argue with the CSRs about this.
Message 3 of 4
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

Brammy wrote:
  they forget to ask the victim...I mean the consumer.

HAHAHAHAHA....Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

You crack me up Brammy!
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.