Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I a lost cause?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Am I a lost cause?

angel,

could you edit your post, and break it up some.

There is a check box at the botton of the message window to "automaticlly convert carriage returns to HTML breaks."

If you check that your posts will be much easier to decipher.
Message 11 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry about that, I wondered why my spacing didn't keep - - thank you for the tip!

Here goes . . .

Here is the info that I have:

Tows R Russ $1,183.00 July 01, 2007 (date reported)
So Calif Gas $56.00 July 01, 2007 (date reported)
Time Warner $59.00 May 01, 2004 (date reported)

I also have the following listed as:

"Collection on debt to: Not on Record" The CA is listed as: 4657c00000 and the original lender is "not on record" the debt amount is $82.00 and the date reportede is May 01 2007.

I also have the following two items listed on my CR as "accounts":

Hsbc Nv date opened: 5/2005 $162 90 days past due
Palisades date opened: "not on record" $376 120+days past due

This appears to be everything (I think).

I don't know what the towing is from and I have no idea what the "Palisades" is or what the "not on record" debt of $82.00 is for.

I think that the Hsbc Nv might be an Orchard credit card (based on a savings account) that I opened up a few years ago, but this account was never activated and the company returned the balance of the savings account that I opened with them via check.

So I am unclear as to why (if it is Orchard) they would report on me when I never used the card and they were using my funds for any credit that would be extended. But I never ended up using it.

Okay, enough rambling. Thank you again for all of your support!
Message 12 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do know that Palisades is a very nasty CA.  do not ever talk to them on the phone!!

As to the towing Cr should have given you an address and phone #. I would start there. Be nice & very confused. Ask to speak to someone in charge of billing. Make sure that you get first & last name...if you have to make them spell it.

When asking for information do not give them any info.  Just ask....I just found your name on my credit report and have no idea what it's about.  only give your name nothing else unless there is an account #. If it is for a tow ask date from what address to what address....might be for storage  where & when.
Towing co, always copy license & vin #....make and color of car.

Do not argue  all you want is a place to start.

You will need help from someone other then me. I don't know what to tell you about the *not on record*.
Message 13 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! That's too bad about Palisades being so nasty. If I shouldn't talk to them by phone, how would I handle it? Thank you again for your assistance, I really appreciate it.
Message 14 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Something is amiss because your credit score cannot be zero.

If it's a FICO score, the range is 300 to 850.

Message 15 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Something is amiss because your credit score cannot be zero.
If it's a FICO score, the range is 300 to 850.

Good point...when I first read that, I figured the OP had gotten one of those "credit history too thin" error messages when trying to pull a FICO.

To the OP: was that 0 FICO accompanied by an error message? Because Noah is right--even if you owed the national debt and declared BK, the worst you can get is 350.
Message 16 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAs are not above taking the debt of Angel T. Fan and sticking it on the CRs of Angel D. Fan. Send your DV letter CMRRR and do not use the words "cease and desist".

For 4657c00000, that's likely a medical collection. But again, if you don't recognize it or know what it is, DV them.

Do you still have any of your old statements from Orchard?

Do you currently have good TLs reporting? If not, you need to get some. A secured CC for starters.
Message 17 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

The score with equifax is 520 and experian and transunion do not have enough info to report a score - so there is no score with those two.
Message 18 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

angelfan wrote:
The score with equifax is 520 and experian and transunion do not have enough info to report a score - so there is no score with those two.

Is this from MyFico?
Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the information. The Orchard account was never activated. I don't have any statements from Orchard. I spoke with them today and they have no record of my ever having an account with them. When I asked them how it was then that they reported it delinquent, they didn't have an answer for me and told me to file a dispute with the CA. Orchard also said that they wouldn't have records on an account that was closed two years ago. What should I do next? Contact the CA about it?
Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.