Regular Contributor
Neblett

Re: Am I a lost cause?

[ Edited ]

Here's what this forum has done for me...

Just added my latest 45 point jump from yesterday (EQ's ScoreWatch alerts are more timely than myFICO's).

Message Edited by Neblett on 07-25-2007 12:06 PM
angelfan

Noah_Bodie wrote:

angelfan wrote:
Yes, it is from MyFico.

So is anything on the EX and TU reports from MyFico? I presume you bought either Suze Orman or ScoreWatch.

Nope, there is nothing on EX or TU. Yes, I purchased Suze Orman's product. I have to say that the best thing about it is that I found this message board.
angelfan

Neblett wrote:

Here's what this forum has done for me...

Just added my latest 45 point jump from yesterday (EQ's ScoreWatch alerts are more timely than myFICO's).

Message Edited by Neblett on 07-25-2007 12:06 PM

That is awesome. How did you guys do that? In just a few months? I had the impression it could take years to move up like that.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+