Reply
Moderator Emeritus
fused
Posts: 16,378
Registered: ‎03-12-2007
0

Amex 1M Dollar Publishing Sweepstakes

Has anyone received a Cardmemeber Action Prize Entry Number in the mail for this? If so, do you plan on entering?
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Established Contributor
FICO_Focused
Posts: 905
Registered: ‎05-09-2007
0

Re: Amex 1M Dollar Publishing Sweepstakes



fused111 wrote:
Has anyone received a Cardmemeber Action Prize Entry Number in the mail for this? If so, do you plan on entering?


I would enter, but I'd prob get F/R'd for it... :smileyvery-happy:
 
Rob
Moderator Emeritus
fused
Posts: 16,378
Registered: ‎03-12-2007
0

Re: Amex 1M Dollar Publishing Sweepstakes

Please no more FR comments, otherwise I am going to have to insert another avatar in this thread...then a member can call tHReAdjACkINg on me!:smileytongue:
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Established Contributor
FICO_Focused
Posts: 905
Registered: ‎05-09-2007
0

Re: Amex 1M Dollar Publishing Sweepstakes

Established Contributor
FICO_Focused
Posts: 905
Registered: ‎05-09-2007
0

Re: Amex 1M Dollar Publishing Sweepstakes



fused111 wrote:
Please no more FR comments, otherwise I am going to have to insert another avatar in this thread...then a member can call tHReAdjACkINg on me!:smileytongue:



BTW - Did I say that I'd prob be F/R'd???
 
Rob:smileyvery-happy:
Moderator Emeritus
fused
Posts: 16,378
Registered: ‎03-12-2007
0

Re: Amex 1M Dollar Publishing Sweepstakes

[ Edited ]


FICO_Focused wrote:


fused111 wrote:
Please no more FR comments, otherwise I am going to have to insert another avatar in this thread...then a member can call tHReAdjACkINg on me!:smileytongue:



BTW - Did I say that I'd prob be F/R'd???
 
Rob:smileyvery-happy:


Fine you have left me not other choice!:smileytongue::smileyvery-happy::smileytongue:
 
Red Card
 
JK of course!


Message Edited by fused111 on 07-18-2007 03:31 PM
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}