cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex 1M Dollar Publishing Sweepstakes

Moderator Emeritus

Amex 1M Dollar Publishing Sweepstakes

Has anyone received a Cardmemeber Action Prize Entry Number in the mail for this? If so, do you plan on entering?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES
Established Contributor

Re: Amex 1M Dollar Publishing Sweepstakes



fused111 wrote:
Has anyone received a Cardmemeber Action Prize Entry Number in the mail for this? If so, do you plan on entering?


I would enter, but I'd prob get F/R'd for it... Smiley Very Happy
 
Rob
Message 2 of 6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex 1M Dollar Publishing Sweepstakes

Please no more FR comments, otherwise I am going to have to insert another avatar in this thread...then a member can call tHReAdjACkINg on me!Smiley Tongue
Message 3 of 6
Established Contributor

Re: Amex 1M Dollar Publishing Sweepstakes

Message 4 of 6
Established Contributor

Re: Amex 1M Dollar Publishing Sweepstakes



fused111 wrote:
Please no more FR comments, otherwise I am going to have to insert another avatar in this thread...then a member can call tHReAdjACkINg on me!Smiley Tongue



BTW - Did I say that I'd prob be F/R'd???
 
RobSmiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex 1M Dollar Publishing Sweepstakes



FICO_Focused wrote:


fused111 wrote:
Please no more FR comments, otherwise I am going to have to insert another avatar in this thread...then a member can call tHReAdjACkINg on me!Smiley Tongue



BTW - Did I say that I'd prob be F/R'd???
 
RobSmiley Very Happy


Fine you have left me not other choice!Smiley TongueSmiley Very HappySmiley Tongue
 
Red Card
 
JK of course!


Message Edited by fused111 on 07-18-2007 03:31 PM
Message 6 of 6