Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,339
Registered: ‎09-11-2012
0

Amex CreditSecure - Opinion?

I read other thread about it. However, I still want your opinion :smileyvery-happy:.

 

Just signed up for 30 days free, and got the score on my sig.

 

It seems pretty in line with the real fico.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,442
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Amex CreditSecure - Opinion?


armbenderc wrote:

I read other thread about it. However, I still want your opinion :smileyvery-happy:.

 

Just signed up for 30 days free, and got the score on my sig.

 

It seems pretty in line with the real fico.


I personally love it, I pull a 3 bureau report every morning for $25 a month.

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,339
Registered: ‎09-11-2012
0

Re: Amex CreditSecure - Opinion?


LS2982 wrote:

armbenderc wrote:

I read other thread about it. However, I still want your opinion :smileyvery-happy:.

 

Just signed up for 30 days free, and got the score on my sig.

 

It seems pretty in line with the real fico.


I personally love it, I pull a 3 bureau report every morning for $25 a month.

 


$25?

 

I thought it was $14.99 after 30 days trial.

 

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 474
Registered: ‎12-18-2011
0

Re: Amex CreditSecure - Opinion?


armbenderc wrote:

I read other thread about it. However, I still want your opinion :smileyvery-happy:.

 

Just signed up for 30 days free, and got the score on my sig.

 

It seems pretty in line with the real fico.


I use to receive my monthly "Plus Score's" VIA CreditSecure from AMEX, I found it to be pretty accurate to my actual FICO score. Cancelled the service due to AMEX increasing the price from $9.99 to $14.99 currently. Now i just purchase my credit score through FICO twice a year, for I'm 30yrs old and CHEAP!!:smileylol:

Wallet: Citi Double Cash $32,200, Discover IT $10,000
FICO (EQ,EX & TU): 800+

"having a credit card is nice, but having cash in hand will always be king"
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,339
Registered: ‎09-11-2012
0

Re: Amex CreditSecure - Opinion?


L-TWT wrote:

armbenderc wrote:

I read other thread about it. However, I still want your opinion :smileyvery-happy:.

 

Just signed up for 30 days free, and got the score on my sig.

 

It seems pretty in line with the real fico.


I use to receive my monthly "Plus Score's" VIA CreditSecure from AMEX, I found it to be pretty accurate to my actual FICO score. Cancelled the service due to AMEX increasing the price from $9.99 to $14.99 currently. Now i just purchase my credit score through FICO twice a year, for I'm 30yrs old and CHEAP!!:smileylol:


Ty for your in put. I am planing to app for BCE in early 2013. I just hope my score will be good enough. Just PIF my Citi card, after the statement update in early December, my score should have another big jump. going from 15% util to about 8% util. No late or baddie. aaoa about 3 years. I have the Green from 10/12.

 

What are my chances?

 

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Established Contributor
Posts: 697
Registered: ‎03-16-2012
0

Re: Amex CreditSecure - Opinion?


armbenderc wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

armbenderc wrote:

I read other thread about it. However, I still want your opinion :smileyvery-happy:.

 

Just signed up for 30 days free, and got the score on my sig.

 

It seems pretty in line with the real fico.


I personally love it, I pull a 3 bureau report every morning for $25 a month.

 


$25?

 

I thought it was $14.99 after 30 days trial.

 


its $14.99 and you can only update your reports twice...... $25 for unlimited, you can pull a new report on all three everyday


Starting Score: TU: 598 03/23/2012 EQ:607 05/24/2012 EX:607 04/26/2012 (lender pull) EX FAKO:522 03/2012
Current Score: TU(Myfico)04/2013:689 EQ(Myfico)04/2013:701 EX(AMEX pull)04/01/2013:675 (CreditSecure FAKOS) 5/14/2013 EX:726 EQ:701 TU:730 TU(Walmart):699
Barclay Rewards:5k/Cap1:$3.5k/Cap1:$2.5k/Citi TYP:2k/Freedom:$5k/Slate:3k/Marriott visa sig 5k/BCE:$1k/Zync: $500 PSL/Discover IT:$1.9k/Walmart:$8k/Chevron:$5k/Gap:$5k/Kay:$3.4kk



Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,339
Registered: ‎09-11-2012
0

Re: Amex CreditSecure - Opinion?


kobe2012 wrote:

armbenderc wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

armbenderc wrote:

I read other thread about it. However, I still want your opinion :smileyvery-happy:.

 

Just signed up for 30 days free, and got the score on my sig.

 

It seems pretty in line with the real fico.


I personally love it, I pull a 3 bureau report every morning for $25 a month.

 


$25?

 

I thought it was $14.99 after 30 days trial.

 


its $14.99 and you can only update your reports twice...... $25 for unlimited, you can pull a new report on all three everyday


I just read it, $14.99 for 2 reports every 30 days. $25 might be a better deal. :smileysurprised:

 

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 474
Registered: ‎12-18-2011
0

Re: Amex CreditSecure - Opinion?


armbenderc wrote:

L-TWT wrote:

armbenderc wrote:

I read other thread about it. However, I still want your opinion :smileyvery-happy:.

 

Just signed up for 30 days free, and got the score on my sig.

 

It seems pretty in line with the real fico.


I use to receive my monthly "Plus Score's" VIA CreditSecure from AMEX, I found it to be pretty accurate to my actual FICO score. Cancelled the service due to AMEX increasing the price from $9.99 to $14.99 currently. Now i just purchase my credit score through FICO twice a year, for I'm 30yrs old and CHEAP!!:smileylol:


Ty for your in put. I am planing to app for BCE in early 2013. I just hope my score will be good enough. Just PIF my Citi card, after the statement update in early December, my score should have another big jump. going from 15% util to about 8% util. No late or baddie. aaoa about 3 years. I have the Green from 10/12.

 

What are my chances?

 


Based upon your "CreditSecure" Plus score's and the time frame at which u plan on opening your AMEX BCE, I would say your chances r very good! I bet once u open/start using your BCE u will probably hardly use the green, b/c no matter how much u would use your AMEX green, u will never break even in regards to the $95 AF

Wallet: Citi Double Cash $32,200, Discover IT $10,000
FICO (EQ,EX & TU): 800+

"having a credit card is nice, but having cash in hand will always be king"
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,339
Registered: ‎09-11-2012
0

Re: Amex CreditSecure - Opinion?


L-TWT wrote:

armbenderc wrote:

L-TWT wrote:

armbenderc wrote:

I read other thread about it. However, I still want your opinion :smileyvery-happy:.

 

Just signed up for 30 days free, and got the score on my sig.

 

It seems pretty in line with the real fico.


I use to receive my monthly "Plus Score's" VIA CreditSecure from AMEX, I found it to be pretty accurate to my actual FICO score. Cancelled the service due to AMEX increasing the price from $9.99 to $14.99 currently. Now i just purchase my credit score through FICO twice a year, for I'm 30yrs old and CHEAP!!:smileylol:


Ty for your in put. I am planing to app for BCE in early 2013. I just hope my score will be good enough. Just PIF my Citi card, after the statement update in early December, my score should have another big jump. going from 15% util to about 8% util. No late or baddie. aaoa about 3 years. I have the Green from 10/12.

 

What are my chances?

 


Based upon your "CreditSecure" Plus score's and the time frame at which u plan on opening your AMEX BCE, I would say your chances r very good! I bet once u open/start using your BCE u will probably hardly use the green, b/c no matter how much u would use your AMEX green, u will never break even in regards to the $95 AF


That is exactly what I was thinking. I am putting the re-occured creditsecure monthly on my green, just to show activity. Once I get the BCE, it will be my main card along with Freedom, and Citi Dividend.

 

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,789
Registered: ‎10-10-2012
0

Re: Amex CreditSecure - Opinion?

I have been using Amex CreditSecure for many years and have been a very happy customer. Once I started pulling from myFico the scores have always been within 5 points, so it seems pretty accurate in my case.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 816 EX 780 TU 823
App free since 4/11/13
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.