Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex CreditSecure

tag
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex CreditSecure

Thanks guys....which card should I bill to??? Green / Delta / SPG ? For the points?

*8/10/13
Message 11 of 15
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

It is a FAKO, but it is also a great service!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 12 of 15
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Is the unlimited service on pull per calender date or 24hr + 1 minute.  I've got USAA now it's calender date.  Had another service in the past that was 24hr+ and hated that. 

Message 13 of 15
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@NJTurnpike wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@indiolatino61 wrote:

Hello all...does anyone know if Amex offers a lower monthly fee (say, $9.95) if you call to cancel the way myFICO does? Thanks.

Not sure, I pay $25 / month for unlimited 3 bureau pulls. Worth a try if you want to keep them and its a little too much $$ for you. Excellent product.

is your $25 a month with Amex CreditSecure or another service? Do you get the full reports or just the scores?

Its with AMEX CreditSecure and yes you get full 3 bureau reports every day.

$25 per month for daily pulls seems like a much better deal than $14.95 per month for twice-monthly pulls. I'll have to look into that, since I didn't even know about it. Thanks.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 14 of 15
GaTech
Frequent Contributor

The experian credit pull is obviously a FAKO, are the EQ & Trans FAKOs too?
As of 1/10/2014 EX FICO - 748. EQ FICO - 728. Trans FICO - 755

WellsFargo - $3,000 AMEX BCE - $18,000 Chase Freedom - $4,000

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.