Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Questions

I noticed that my Delta card reported to EX today (opened 07-07). It basically showed my Aug 5 balance and CL. My new statement should be due around Sep 5. Will they report again this month or am I going to have to wait until Oct?

Back in 99-00 I had a corp AMEX card. When I changed jobs the bill was paid and my account closed. I noticed that both my new corp card and my Delta card say member since 07 but on my AMEX page it says member since 99. Then when my Delta TL showed on my EX report today it says the account was opened in 07-99. Has this happened to anybody else? Does this mean my AMEX account counts as being 8 years old Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex Questions

A small number of people have posted similar questions. I suspect you might see another update during September. As for the member since 99, this will not be reported on your reports and I'm quite certain it will report as a new account.
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked at my National City report and checked out EX and both say Date Opened 07-99. I am not sure why but if they want to give me 8 yrs worth of credit history.....
Message 3 of 18
fused
Moderator Emeritus

You are kidding me, right!!!!!!!!!1
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm 100% serious....I have a jpg from my EX report minus the acct #.....If you can tell me where I can have it hosted, I'll post it.
Message 5 of 18
fused
Moderator Emeritus

This is a first! You are very lucky! Wow, a TL reporting inaccurately and you the consumer benefit...I just love it! Try copy and paste, it should work.
Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately you have to host the image.....I just found my old mustangmods account Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 18
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Nice, Very Nice! You mention earlier about your National City account, I want to sign-up but it's asking for a code. Do you anything about this?
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure do....If you look at my post that we IM'd about the other night, I put the codes needed to sign up for 1 or 2 people in the original post. Everything you need should be in there. Let me know if you need anything and I'll help you anyway I can. Smiley Happy

Sorry should have put the link in Smiley Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&thread.id=34624

Message Edited by bamf70 on 09-03-2007 09:41 PM
Message 9 of 18
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Are you required to have an account with them? It's now asking for my NC CC or debit card number and exp date.
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.