Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex blue cash!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex blue cash!!!

I didn't ask for a CLI.  As far as I know the limit will stay the same. 

flygirl wrote:
did any of you get a CLI when converted or did it stay the same???? Just curious???  and i assume if you convert, then you no longer rack up the skymiles?????

Message 21 of 34
girlie
Regular Contributor

tuscani is everyone's fico score heroSmiley Wink
Message 22 of 34
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

HA! I should fight crime!
Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

i wouldn't consider any amex card subprime....

Lori344 wrote:

fused111 wrote:

Better rewards and it's a prime CC.

I didn't realize that the Amex Delta was sub-prime, thanks

Message 24 of 34
jbryant710
Valued Member

I just converted my delta skymiles to blue cash as well,  I never would have known to do that if I wasn't a part of this board.  My interest rate was even lowered, yea!!  Tuscany you are absolutely a superhero, but all of you are my heros.  I have learned so much from this board.  With all my new knowledge, hopefully next year I will be celebrating the purchase of a new home.  Thank you all so very, very much for being there and being so darned smart! Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Maybe in the old days when Amex restricted their offers to the high end of the prospect pool. But when scores in the 590s can earn a Delta Gold Skymiles approval, I'd say that particular card is sub-prime by definition.
Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for this card last week and got turned down because my gross yearly income does not meet their minimum income requirements.

http://www.citicards.com/cards/wv/cardDetail.do?screenID=927

I only have a mastercard and visa and wanted to get an Amex card. I get offers all the time in the mail and my FICO is around 677.

Is it difficult to get the Blue Cash Card?

Would it be a bad thing to try for another card so soon after getting turned down?

Thanks
Message 27 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doh! I remembered reading this now, Now i feel silly, sorry should of just replied to this instead of creating a new message...
Message 28 of 34
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Hammerhead wrote:
I applied for this card last week and got turned down because my gross yearly income does not meet their minimum income requirements.

http://www.citicards.com/cards/wv/cardDetail.do?screenID=927

I only have a mastercard and visa and wanted to get an Amex card. I get offers all the time in the mail and my FICO is around 677.

Is it difficult to get the Blue Cash Card?

Would it be a bad thing to try for another card so soon after getting turned down?

Thanks

What is you EX score? EX is the CRA Amex will most likely pull. Delta is the easiest AMEX card to get. So if your EX score is high enough get Delta and convert to Blue when it arrives.
Message 29 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Maybe in the old days when Amex restricted their offers to the high end of the prospect pool. But when scores in the 590s can earn a Delta Gold Skymiles approval, I'd say that particular card is sub-prime by definition.

My understanding (from the old Amex thread) that most who were approved were in the ex 620-650 range.
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.