Valued Member
Jay1987

Re: Amex credit

I have two. Blue Cash & Delta.
Established Contributor
dog

the delta look pretty cool, too, with its partially clear, see-through look to it.  not to mention the customer service is outstanding....not like calling credit one bank and talking to a rep who sound like they just finished off a rock.
Contributor
devhip

I have to agree. Every time I speak to Amex they are quick to get a live human on the phone, extremely helpful, and I get a US rep and not a script robot at an overseas cube farm. As far as CC companies go, they win my vote hands-down for customer service. I have Delta and Hilton, and that's plenty for me.
Established Contributor
dog

if i may ask, dev, did you get any cli's at activation with your delta or hilton?
LaRaza

I have 3-
Rewards Green
JetBlue
NYC Card

:smileywink:
Frequent Contributor
flygirl

dog wrote:
the delta look pretty cool, too, with its partially clear, see-through look to it.  not to mention the customer service is outstanding....not like calling credit one bank and talking to a rep who sound like they just finished off a rock.

LMAO....you are too funny....needed that laugh right now!!!!!!!!!!!
New Contributor
ddivaqt

LaRaza wrote:
I have 3-
Rewards Green
JetBlue
NYC Card
:smileywink:

May I ask what your FICO scores were when you got the JetBlue and NYC Card? Were you able to increase your CL? Which card did you get first? And do you know which CRA they pulled from?

Thank you for sharing,
Contributor
devhip

Dog, I did ask for a CLI on the Delta at activation and got spanked down. Yet a month later they approved me for the Hilton at 5X the limit of the Delta. That's goofy logic on their part....but who cares!
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

Wife got her Delta a few days ago. $2K CL with a 9% APR on BTs for the life of the balance thru September. This knocks our high interest CC debt almost completely out.

Established Contributor
dog

glad you got a kick out of that, flygirl.  the funniest part is that it is true!

thanks for the info dev.  i am waiting on my hilton, and thinking about asking for an increase from 2k to 5k.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}