Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual Net Income (from all sources) question

tag
m3rge
Regular Contributor

Annual Net Income (from all sources) question

Hello communitty!

I have a few questions regarding the Annual Net Income (from all sources) before I update my earnings.

- I have a Walmart Card (not Discover) and says "Annual Net Income (from all sources)", can I include my wife in the income even though she don't have a Walmart Card?

- Can I do the same with T.J. Maxx?

- In the case of Discover, mentions that if I'm 21 years old or older I can include my wife for Annual net Income (from all sources) which i already updated.

- My wife has a GE Retail Bank Home Design Card and ask for monthly income, she already entered it but also say's for all sources with an excemption for Wsconsin residents to add spouse's montly earning, I'm not a Wisconsin resident.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Annual Net Income (from all sources) question

@jorgevazquez87 wrote:

Hello communitty!

I have a few questions regarding the Annual Net Income (from all sources) before I update my earnings.

- I have a Walmart Card (not Discover) and says "Annual Net Income (from all sources)", can I include my wife in the income even though she don't have a Walmart Card?

- Can I do the same with T.J. Maxx?

- In the case of Discover, mentions that if I'm 21 years old or older I can include my wife for Annual net Income (from all sources) which i already updated.

- My wife has a GE Retail Bank Home Design Card and ask for monthly income, she already entered it but also say's for all sources with an excemption for Wsconsin residents to add spouse's montly earning, I'm not a Wisconsin resident.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks!

If it is not limited to personal income then its whatever you can rightfully expect to be able to get your hands on, in this case spousal income or HHI could be used.

Message 2 of 3
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Annual Net Income (from all sources) question

Make sure that the creditors you've mentioned request net income before you provide net income.  Discover, for example, requests gross income.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.