Valued Member
grubs

Annualcreditreport.com

Hi all,

Today I helped my father pull his credit report from annualcreditreport.com and as we were looking at his transunion report the browser crashed and exited out of the report. Now my question is can we retreive it to see the reports again? I ask this because it says can only get it once for free every 12 months.

would appreciate some input, thanks.

Skidoorcng

Re: Annualcreditreport.com

Did this myself a few months ago.  Sign-up for a free account (using your fathers info)  at Transunion.com and you can access it from there...it will know you just ran a report and pull it up for you.

Valued Member
grubs

Re: Annualcreditreport.com

Skidoorcng wrote:

Did this myself a few months ago.  Sign-up for a free account (using your fathers info)  at Transunion.com and you can access it from there...it will know you just ran a report and pull it up for you.

thanks Skidoorcng,

will this pull up all three bureaus? Or do I have to register an account on Equifax and Experian as well?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+