Frequent Contributor
flygirl

Another AMEX ?........I have recently been approved for t...

Another AMEX ?........I have recently been approved for the Delta Gold, HiltonHonors, and Starwoods. The Delta and HHonors were instant approvals but the Starwoods took 2 days for approval. Of course, now I don't know what my credit limit is on the Starwoods...all it says on the application status page is that I have been approved. Do you think it is safe to call and ask what my CL is???? I don't want to trigger anything.....like them looking at all 3 recent approvals (all in a 8 day period) and then maybe taking one of the approvals back from me.

In other words....should I be scared to call Amex????? If I should call, does anybody have the number for this specific request?

Thanks to all................
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: Another AMEX ?........I have recently been approved for t...

wow flygirl- you really put your new score to work.

I would just wait it out-
I can picture kartwheels from the mail box.
Frequent Contributor
flygirl

Timothy wrote:
wow flygirl- you really put your new score to work.

I would just wait it out-
I can picture kartwheels from the mail box.

:smileyvery-happy:
I'm SOOOOO excited about it, I can hardly wait!!! But, I guess I'll try to be patient!!
Established Contributor
dog

[ Edited ]
if they approved you, they approved you.  i would imagine they saw that you had two other apps approved earlier.  if it were me, i couldnt stand the suspense and i would call and see what the cl is.

Message Edited by dog on 06-27-2007 01:00 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Patience GrassHoppa.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}