Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Newbie Question. Easy Help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another Newbie Question. Easy Help!

I am sending in my PFD and GW letters that I have written up, but the addresses are not included on MyFICO  I have already pulled my annual freebie, so what do I do?
Is there a way I can find the address information to contact them?
Should I pay for another report service that will have the acct. numbers and addresses (I have all account numbers except one)
Will pulling that report drop my score?

Buying a house in about 10 months, so I am trying to have as big an impact on the numbers as I can!
 518 sucks.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Another Newbie Question. Easy Help!

You need to get your reports directly from the CRAs to see the addresses.

Checking your own scores\reports never hurts you.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you a member of True Credit? If you are, look at the bottom of the credit reports page, it list all creditors/collectors addresses, and phone numbers for some.

If you are not a member, you may want to consider joining to get all three reports every 24 hours. You can also try True Credit for 30 days free to veiw your Transunion credit report only.

If you are not interested in trying True Credit, then purchase a copy of your Transunion Credit Report about $10.00, or free if you haven't gotten your free report in less than a year. They have a list of all addresses-some with phone numbers.

Transunion Credit Reporting Agency phone number 1-800-888-4213Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.