Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Score Jump Today :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another Score Jump Today :)

I recieved a new score report today. I jumped another 19 points. That is 98 points in 3 months!!!
I am excited. Im on my way thanks to everyone on here.

I have a "pop quiz" of a game. I have 9 Hard Hit Inquiries coming off soon. They are all within the last 3 months. How many points do you think I will go up from these deletions? Take a stab at it.

Thanks,
Jameson
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Another Score Jump Today :)

jps37033 wrote:

I have a "pop quiz" of a game. I have 9 Hard Hit Inquiries coming off soon. They are all within the last 3 months. How many points do you think I will go up from these deletions?

Zero, because they won't stop affecting the score until they are more than a year old.  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had 9 dropped from Equifax the other day and went up 14 points. They're the only bureau that actually listens when it comes to inquiries. Have to beg the others just to get ignored...
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply. I know how you feel about the inquiry deal. Ex, and TU wont budge on them. EQ has posted mine for deletion.

And, MidnightVoice, I put on the message that they were being removed ( completely ). So thanks for the little haha smiley face.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.