cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another example of CRA's and their funky ways...

tag
coachhenson
Regular Contributor

Another example of CRA's and their funky ways...

Got the results from an Equifax investigation about a crappy collection for $25 (I changed DR's and didn't realize I had an outstanding co-pay until I received a letter from a CA who had ALREADY reported me to the CRAs...).  Of course I paid it.  I asked to have it deleted and wallaaaaa...Equifax zapped it.

TransUnion supposedly verified it.  Even with a letter that it should be removed.

Even better, I had a civil judgement that was paid years ago when I sold a house that was still showing as unpaid on TU, paid on EX, and has been gone from EQ for a few years.  TU sent me a letter that my documentation that it was paid was unacceptable (certified copy from the clerk of court) because it had handwriting on it (the signature on the seal of the COC).  Today, I get a copy of my TU report in the mail saying it had been deleted...crazy.

I had two First Premier accounts on a bankruptcy.  TU updated them with 0 balances because they were reporting as CO's with a balance.  EQ VERIFIED THEM AS CHARGE-OFFS...

What great consistency we have here, fellow Jedi Knights.

I am excited to see the changes make my scores go up (hopefully).

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Another example of CRA's and their funky ways...

Wow congrats!  Keep us posted on your scores.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.