Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another negative on file-Chevron ??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another negative on file-Chevron ??

Smiley Sad Well I got notified my fico took another hit because of a late pay from a year ago that my credit card just listed. It is for Chevron. I have that account totally paid off now and did not close but shredded the card so not to use it. Has anyone had any luck with "GW" letter to them? I emailed one to them today and hoping something will come of it. I recently also faxed and mailed to my mortgage lender a "GW" letter asking to have my 2 late pays when I was inbetween jobs removed. Nothing yet from them. Feeling somewhat frustrated right now with my fico taking another hit and not getting any response to my letters. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Message Edited by azlisa60 on 04-11-2008 10:49 AM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: Another negative on file-Chevron ??

I understand that people keep sending GW letters if the first one dosen't work.  So keep trying.

There are many people here who have had sucess with them but I dont remeber anyone here posting one for Chevron.  They are GE Moneybank though so mabe someone has had sucess with them for another company.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.