cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another thing to worry about?? What's this?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another thing to worry about?? What's this?

An interesting article that will make anybody sweat bullets who's addicted to mastering credit...
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
future
Frequent Contributor

Re: Another thing to worry about?? What's this?

indeed, this is a very interesting......
Message 2 of 5
TULO30
Contributor

Very good article.  But, I still say that the FICO store is the best indication of how riskier a creditor will look at you.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the read, very interesting article.

Additionally...maybe it's a good thing for some of us. If they are tracking our transactions, then they also see where/what we're purchasing. Many of us on this forum are purchasing access to our scores, reports, etc. Hopefully, this benefits us as being profiled to be "less risky."

Keep in mind, I have a personal reputation for being an optimist. Smiley Wink

Message Edited by PenguinGeek on 11-10-2007 08:27 AM
Message 4 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I dunno, if they see how many times I've coughed up for scores and reports, they might think that I'm getting ready to commit the most massive individual credit fraud in history! Smiley Very Happy

(attention creditors: I'm not, btw)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.