Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another vacation paid for!

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Another vacation paid for!

Cashed in my United bonus, Amex redemption certificates from United and some Arrival + miles for family's airfare to LA this Xmas.
Booked IHG, Marriott and Fairmont with bonus and earned points to cover the 6 nights.
I still have arrival miles to cover the car rental.
I'm going to spend a fortune while we're their, but we can get home.
Now I have to start working on 2017
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Another vacation paid for!

@woodyman100 wrote:
Cashed in my United bonus, Amex redemption certificates from United and some Arrival + miles for family's airfare to LA this Xmas.
Booked IHG, Marriott and Fairmont with bonus and earned points to cover the 6 nights.
I still have arrival miles to cover the car rental.
I'm going to spend a fortune while we're their, but we can get home.
Now I have to start working on 2017

woooooooooot!  Awesome.

I'm just booking another free one for July.  fight = MR's, hotel = Marriott, and Venture's work very well for car rental's for me.    :]

Message 2 of 3
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Another vacation paid for!

Amex, Southwest and Venture took care of me last year.
Sweet!
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.