Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*!Another way to meet your spending!*

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

*!Another way to meet your spending!*

If you have SDG&E you know there's only one way to pay that bil; from a bank account.

i was reading on SDG&E about more options on how to pay the bill, and discovered that you can pay online with debit/credit at the website below.

https://paymentssdge.billmatrix.com/Mobile/Welcome.aspx?

I just did it myself and worked just fine, shows as SDG&E and not as cash advanced.  The fee is only $1.50.  I used my CSP.

Also, I got far with Navient over the automation phone line to pay with a credit card and was not told there would be a fee.  Going to actually go through the entire process and hopefully I don't get that "processing fee message" or treated as cash advanced (which it shouldn't).

Also, if you have state farms, you can set up payments with a CC.  I currently have my cars insurance, home owners and life insurance coming out from there for the last two years.  Tried getting my wife to use the CC for farmers but they only do that with auto policies and not life insurance.

hope this helps!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: *!Another way to meet your spending!*

Heh for a bonus spend it's easy enough to do something like Chargesmart and call it a day with one's mortgage payment or two if desperate.  

That's a good point though I should see if there's a way I can pay my various USAA insurances with a credit card.

        
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was thinking about chargesmart, but there are a mix of users and their experiences getting that charge as cash advanced and regular charge.  Do you know if it works with arrival plus?  I have the number for chargesmart, i wonder if they can tell me how they would process the payment.

Message 3 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I was thinking about chargesmart, but there are a mix of users and their experiences getting that charge as cash advanced and regular charge.  Do you know if it works with arrival plus?  I have the number for chargesmart, i wonder if they can tell me how they would process the payment.

Don't know, I'm side-eying a similar thing where apparently I can deposit with a credit card, and will probably try a small transaction and see how it's coded as, will probably do the same with Chargesmart: it's likely on the backend to determine how it's categorized rather than the chargesmart end.

That's a good point though!

        
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool, let me know how it goes.  I might use chargesmart on a small transaction (maybe cox cable) to see how it goes.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.