Valued Contributor
boomhower

Re: Any New Daily Credit Pull Monitors?

LordAthens wrote:

USAA changed from daily pulls to once-a-month pulls back in September.  There is no way to get daily pulls from USAA.  Anyone saying otherwise is going off of what you could do 8 months ago.

Or you could call them and ask to upgrade to the premium service that does offer daily pulls, I have it.  Amex is the exact same service as well.

Established Member
LordAthens

My apologies for the misinformation.  I was going off of this thread that I read a few months ago; http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/No-more-unlimited-pulls-with-USAA-Credit-Check...

At the time, apparently I only read the first page, somehow not realizing there was more than 1 page.  Further in the thread it is mentioned that you can upgrade for daily pulls.  USAA would be wise to include that on their CMS page.  I checked it a few nights ago to see if they had allowed the upgrade to daily pulls and nothing on their page lets you know that.

Starting Score:05/04/13 SW EQ607, SW TU672, PSECU EX xxx
Lender Pulls 04/24/13; EQ597, TU641, EX662
Current Score: 05/14/2013 SW EQ 643
Goal Score: 760's across the board would be nice, but I realistically won't "let it go" until I hit 800's

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
CashOnDelivery

kroberts67 wrote:

LordAthens wrote:

USAA changed from daily pulls to once-a-month pulls back in September.  There is no way to get daily pulls from USAA.  Anyone saying otherwise is going off of what you could do 8 months ago.

Hmm, that's strange cause I currently get daily triple pulls from USAA for $22.92/month and rather enjoy it and have only signed up 2 months ago.  :smileywink:

You have to sign up for regular monthly pull one (for $13 or whatever it is), then when you're in your account page you'll see the UPGRADE button to daily pullls for $22.95, or call them and they will upgrade you.

+1

I have this service right now.

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Established Member
LordAthens

b_seeker wrote:

Looking online, you can do 3 a month at the price I quoted. I based the daily pulls on what the topic with the monitoring services had in it but I just looked it up now.

https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/creditcheck_monitoring_main

Which $13 is still a pretty nice price.

3 pulls per month as I understand it means 1 EQ, 1 TU, 1 EX = 3 pulls.  Not 3 pulls for each CRA.

Still cheap compared to the others, but far from the value that it used to be with daily pulls. 

Goal Score: 760's across the board would be nice, but I realistically won't "let it go" until I hit 800's

webhopper

LordAthens wrote:

b_seeker wrote:

Looking online, you can do 3 a month at the price I quoted. I based the daily pulls on what the topic with the monitoring services had in it but I just looked it up now.

3 pulls per month as I understand it means 1 EQ, 1 TU, 1 EX = 3 pulls.  Not 3 pulls for each CRA.

Still cheap compared to the others, but far from the value that it used to be with daily pulls. 

This service can be upgraded to a daily report puller that costs a total of $22/ month

This is what I'm currently using.. and supplementing with MyFICO when  I was my real FICO scores

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Frequent Contributor
Countingpennies

I signed up for USAA Premium yesterday. Today I logged in and on the left side is a 'refresh' button. I refreshed and got a pop up to upgrade to daily pulls. I heard that you have to call, but the upgrade option IS online after you sign up.
Valued Contributor
dodfire

webhopper wrote:

LordAthens wrote:

b_seeker wrote:

This service can be upgraded to a daily report puller that costs a total of $22/ month

This is what I'm currently using.. and supplementing with MyFICO when  I was my real FICO scores

+1

I am also using USAA daily pulls...Signed up 3 months ago. 

*8/10/13
Established Member
LordAthens

As I'm also looking for a daily puller, I have a question for those of you using USAA;

Is there any reason you aren't using EIDT (Eliminate ID Theft) ?  USAA is $22/mo, EIDT is $13/mo.  For another $5/mo you can add a second person to the account (ideal for my fiance and I), so for $17/mo, daily pulls on two people, still cheaper than USAA.

Since you're not getting real FICO's from anyone, I'm wondering why USAA has such a price premium.

webhopper

LordAthens wrote:

As I'm also looking for a daily puller, I have a question for those of you using USAA;

Is there any reason you aren't using EIDT (Eliminate ID Theft) ?  USAA is $22/mo, EIDT is $13/mo.  For another $5/mo you can add a second person to the account (ideal for my fiance and I), so for $17/mo, daily pulls on two people, still cheaper than USAA.

Since you're not getting real FICO's from anyone, I'm wondering why USAA has such a price premium.

I don't use EIDT because I'm not familiar with them and gravitate towards lenders / service providers who I am familiar with and trust. 

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Regular Contributor
Siopao

Just signed up for the USAA monitoring.  For some reason I thought I had to have a checking or savings with USAA to be able to use thier monitoring serivce.  I like it a lot better than Eliminate ID.  The formatting is better and the information is easier to read.  Also, their printable version is better too. 

Now I just need to cancel my account with Eliminate ID, both times I tried to call I just got an answering machine...

Starting Score: 660 (BK discharged 2/2012)
Current Score: 684 - EQ | 679 - EX (Lender pull)
Goal Score: 720+

Wallet: NFCU Flagship Signature 14k | NFCU cashRewards 1K | NavCheck 15k | Barclays US Air 2.1k | Merrick 1.4k | Credit One 550 | Cap One 750 | Last app 5.5.2013

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+