Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any New Daily Credit Pull Monitors?

tag
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: Any New Daily Credit Pull Monitors?

@LordAthens wrote:

USAA changed from daily pulls to once-a-month pulls back in September.  There is no way to get daily pulls from USAA.  Anyone saying otherwise is going off of what you could do 8 months ago.

Or you could call them and ask to upgrade to the premium service that does offer daily pulls, I have it.  Amex is the exact same service as well.

Message 11 of 31
LordAthens
Established Member

My apologies for the misinformation.  I was going off of this thread that I read a few months ago; http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/No-more-unlimited-pulls-with-USAA-Credit-Check...

At the time, apparently I only read the first page, somehow not realizing there was more than 1 page.  Further in the thread it is mentioned that you can upgrade for daily pulls.  USAA would be wise to include that on their CMS page.  I checked it a few nights ago to see if they had allowed the upgrade to daily pulls and nothing on their page lets you know that.

Starting Score:05/04/13 SW EQ607, SW TU672, PSECU EX xxx
Lender Pulls 04/24/13; EQ597, TU641, EX662
Current Score: 05/14/2013 SW EQ 643
Goal Score: 760's across the board would be nice, but I realistically won't "let it go" until I hit 800's

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 31
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

@kroberts67 wrote:

@LordAthens wrote:

USAA changed from daily pulls to once-a-month pulls back in September.  There is no way to get daily pulls from USAA.  Anyone saying otherwise is going off of what you could do 8 months ago.

Hmm, that's strange cause I currently get daily triple pulls from USAA for $22.92/month and rather enjoy it and have only signed up 2 months ago.  Smiley Wink

You have to sign up for regular monthly pull one (for $13 or whatever it is), then when you're in your account page you'll see the UPGRADE button to daily pullls for $22.95, or call them and they will upgrade you.

+1

I have this service right now.

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Message 13 of 31
LordAthens
Established Member

@b_seeker wrote:

Looking online, you can do 3 a month at the price I quoted. I based the daily pulls on what the topic with the monitoring services had in it but I just looked it up now.

https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/creditcheck_monitoring_main

Which $13 is still a pretty nice price.

3 pulls per month as I understand it means 1 EQ, 1 TU, 1 EX = 3 pulls.  Not 3 pulls for each CRA.

Still cheap compared to the others, but far from the value that it used to be with daily pulls. 

Goal Score: 760's across the board would be nice, but I realistically won't "let it go" until I hit 800's

Message 14 of 31
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@LordAthens wrote:

@b_seeker wrote:

Looking online, you can do 3 a month at the price I quoted. I based the daily pulls on what the topic with the monitoring services had in it but I just looked it up now.

3 pulls per month as I understand it means 1 EQ, 1 TU, 1 EX = 3 pulls.  Not 3 pulls for each CRA.

Still cheap compared to the others, but far from the value that it used to be with daily pulls. 

This service can be upgraded to a daily report puller that costs a total of $22/ month

This is what I'm currently using.. and supplementing with MyFICO when  I was my real FICO scores

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 15 of 31
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

I signed up for USAA Premium yesterday. Today I logged in and on the left side is a 'refresh' button. I refreshed and got a pop up to upgrade to daily pulls. I heard that you have to call, but the upgrade option IS online after you sign up.
Message 16 of 31
dodfire
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

@LordAthens wrote:

@b_seeker wrote:

This service can be upgraded to a daily report puller that costs a total of $22/ month

This is what I'm currently using.. and supplementing with MyFICO when  I was my real FICO scores

+1

I am also using USAA daily pulls...Signed up 3 months ago. 

*8/10/13
Message 17 of 31
LordAthens
Established Member

As I'm also looking for a daily puller, I have a question for those of you using USAA;

Is there any reason you aren't using EIDT (Eliminate ID Theft) ?  USAA is $22/mo, EIDT is $13/mo.  For another $5/mo you can add a second person to the account (ideal for my fiance and I), so for $17/mo, daily pulls on two people, still cheaper than USAA.

Since you're not getting real FICO's from anyone, I'm wondering why USAA has such a price premium.

Message 18 of 31
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@LordAthens wrote:

As I'm also looking for a daily puller, I have a question for those of you using USAA;

Is there any reason you aren't using EIDT (Eliminate ID Theft) ?  USAA is $22/mo, EIDT is $13/mo.  For another $5/mo you can add a second person to the account (ideal for my fiance and I), so for $17/mo, daily pulls on two people, still cheaper than USAA.

Since you're not getting real FICO's from anyone, I'm wondering why USAA has such a price premium.

I don't use EIDT because I'm not familiar with them and gravitate towards lenders / service providers who I am familiar with and trust. 

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 19 of 31
Siopao
Regular Contributor

Just signed up for the USAA monitoring.  For some reason I thought I had to have a checking or savings with USAA to be able to use thier monitoring serivce.  I like it a lot better than Eliminate ID.  The formatting is better and the information is easier to read.  Also, their printable version is better too. 

Now I just need to cancel my account with Eliminate ID, both times I tried to call I just got an answering machine...

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.