Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any PFD success with Applied Bank?

tag
glamchick
Established Contributor

Any PFD success with Applied Bank?

Im getting ready to send out a PFD just wanted to know if anyone has had any success with this CA?
Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Any PFD success with Applied Bank?

No, but DW has Applied via Cross Country Bank. It is just beyond the 7 yr mark. But 4 months ago we started the repair process and we DVd and disputed at the same time Applied. They sent a response that included the standard "we verified blah blah blah" but at the end of their letter on their letterhead they said they will delete this off all 3 major CRAs in exchange for a payment in full. So basically, they offered a PFD in response to a DV. We ignored it due to the CRTP.

Maybe you'll get the same response. Also, Applied is not a CA but is an OC. You can't DV an OC but sometimes they don't know different anyway. Just keep in mind your SOL.
Message 2 of 6
glamchick
Established Contributor

Thanks for speedy reponse!  I am still within my SOL though so I am going to send out a PFD today.  I hope this works!!!
Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've sent them 4 PFDs with no response whatsoever.....
Message 4 of 6
Myhearts
Frequent Contributor

They don't care.
I can and will be a part of the 700 club this year, because I can do all things through Christ.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

....And I might add: The RUDEST collectors on the planet.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.