Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any chance of me getting a card with a 595 EQ FICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any chance of me getting a card with a 595 EQ FICO

oh yeah and i did end up getting the card with the 300 limit and the 50 annual fee... im just going to use it for gas each month and pay it off monthly... shouldnt get to be more than 100 a month on the card so ill keep it below 30% most of the month thus building good credit.  My only concern is the just the fact that i got the card im concerned my credit will go down once now.  Is that true?
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
oh yeah and i did end up getting the card with the 300 limit and the 50 annual fee... im just going to use it for gas each month and pay it off monthly... shouldnt get to be more than 100 a month on the card so ill keep it below 30% most of the month thus building good credit. My only concern is the just the fact that i got the card im concerned my credit will go down once now. Is that true?

Yes you may take an initial hit for the new account.
I would pay it down 10% of the CL before they cut your statement so you get max Fico.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

thats the plan. im just stoked i got into the 600 club!!! cool deal though i do plan on keeping that thing at about 10-30% so that ill increase my score as much as possible... and i just paid off my current revolving card woot
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the card and the 600 club!!
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank ya thank ya... anyone else reading this with bad credit c there is a little ray of sunlight in there somewhere lol. I had a 4 something score only about 8 months ago... i have two charge offs and 1 late pymt on the capitol one (had for 4 years). But now im already in the six hundreds. Just take a little advise from the site. pay your stuff on time and keep the ammt you owe at 30% or less of the card or cards your using and it will start to raise.

Ryan
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.