Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any exp. with these CA?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any exp. with these CA?

Has anyone DV, PFD, or GW the following collection agencies?  If so, what was the outcome?

State Collection Services (for medical)
Senex Services (for medical)

or

Midland Credit (for CC)
Asset Acceptance (for CC)
Cach Llc (for CC)
Palisad Collections (for CC)
Consumer Adj (for medical)
Afni (for medical)
Diversified Consultants (for medical)
Nco/99 (for medical)

These are the CA on my and DH's reports.  I want to PFD some but am not sure how responsive they are. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SanFranMatt
Frequent Contributor

Re: Any exp. with these CA?

My GF has a listing from CACH LLC.  She sent a PFD in September, but they haven't written back.  They've left her several voicemails insisting that "you need to call us back about your letter....it's extremely urgent" but she hasn't responded.  She sent a DV letter a Monday asking them to send all future conspondence via email (not phone), but it hasn't arrived yet.

In a nutshell, no progress.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

did she dispute or DV the CA before she sent a PFD?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I disputed & DVd palisades......they are scum and being investegated by the AG in N.J.....I also filed a complaint with my AG and the FTC..............they have beed deleted from my CR
Message 4 of 5
SanFranMatt
Frequent Contributor

Her first course of action was a PFD.  Since that's been ignored (aside from the voicemails), she just sent out the DV letter.  She has open disputes with TU and EQ, so she's going to wait until the current disputes are finished before she disputes the CA account.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.