cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any inside information on when the EX Fico is coming?

tag
Mondavi
Regular Contributor

Any inside information on when the EX Fico is coming?

I read a few weeks ago it was coming back here again. I have not really seen any updates on when that might happen. Was hoping someone might have some inside information they could give outSmiley Wink.

Why do I care?? Honestly since the EQ score is the only one from here that really counts it would be amazing if the *soon* to be EX score from here were to be the same version as lenders use. I would be ecstatic. I could walk in for a home loan and actually know what my middle score is going to be. This way I do not have to endure an entire day of freaking out before I go in and apply for a home loan. I rather not sit there and wait for my middle score to be told to me! At that point either I jump with joy or crumble to the floor in sadness.

I already went in last May and did this process. "I think I almost passed out when I saw my middle score of 601" that was a wake up call.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Any inside information on when the EX Fico is coming?

We all want to know when, it's the missing piece so to speakSmiley Sad

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.