cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any one having trouble with TrueCredit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any one having trouble with TrueCredit?

I haven't been able to pull reports for the last 3 days.  I can see my Fako scores update but can't pull reports.  I keep getting this message to 'refresh' but nothing happens.

If this doesnt' straighten itself out, I will call and ask them to prorate my fee for this month.

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you call customer service?  I called and they said that they had to forward the information to the technical department.  Maybe you have to do that.  They told me that I would get an email when my information is available.
Message 12 of 19
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I did call TC Tech support and nothing happend. This morning, I have cancelled my TC subscription and signedup with ChaseIDProtection.
Message 13 of 19
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

This happened to me last week --it kept saying that I had updated within 24 hours and would kick me back to the old report. After three days, I called TC and got a very helpful (!) CSR, who forwarded it to tech support. She said to give it 12 hours, and it should be fixed, and it was. I updated again last night with no problems.

I must say, though, that it seems like I've seen more hiccups on the site during the last month or so --click update and don't get the screen, or hard to log in, or whatever. It would appear that their recent software repairs are affecting overall ops.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 19
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

They said it would fix and it never fixed after 3 days.
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is great!  How long have you worked on your mothers scores?

Was most the increase in scores due to paying down high utilization or were there baddies you were able to move.
Message 16 of 19
recoverychick
Regular Contributor

It happened to me, too.  I ended up calling CS.  They're having a technical problem that's only affecting some.   CS said they don't know unless you call them and they put you on the list to repair the problem.  They told me 24 hours.  It took a little over 48. 

Call the customer service number and wait Smiley Happy  Good luck
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was having the same problem.  I called customer service twice and they said they were working on it and put me on a list.  The 2nd customer service person gave me a refund of one months service. 
Mine is working again today.
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called customer service twice. After a week of not being able to see my reports, I closed my account.

It's a shame, because I really like TrueCredit better than the alternatives. But for now, I'll use the Chase ID Protection product.
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.