Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any place to monitor Experian FICO?

tag
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

Any place to monitor Experian FICO?

I monitor my Equifax via myFico ScoreWatch, and I get my Transunion FICO via both Discover and Barclays....

...So anywhere to monitor Experian?

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Any place to monitor Experian FICO?

@toothgrind3r wrote:

I monitor my Equifax via myFico ScoreWatch, and I get my Transunion FICO via both Discover and Barclays....

i recall reading somewhere if you are eligible to join PSECU, they offered an experian fico. Don't know if they still do , but you have to be an state employee of Penn, i believe to join. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 10
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@mongstradamus wrote:

@toothgrind3r wrote:

i recall reading somewhere if you are eligible to join PSECU, they offered an experian fico. Don't know if they still do , but you have to be an state employee of Penn, i believe to join. 

Actually just be a resident or work in the state of PA last I checked.  

Outside of that, I personally just use Credit Sesame to monitor the EX report data, and if I get a substantial change and I'm curious, pull the score from here.

        
Message 3 of 10
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

@Revelate wrote:
Actually just be a resident or work in the state of PA last I checked.  

Outside of that, I personally just use Credit Sesame to monitor the EX report data, and if I get a substantial change and I'm curious, pull the score from here.

Ah, yes, that's the idea I'm looking for, thank you.

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 4 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Apply and qualify for a CC fro FNBO they will give you a monthly EX08 Bankcard Score.

Message 5 of 10
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@gdale6 wrote:

Apply and qualify for a CC fro FNBO they will give you a monthly EX08 Bankcard Score.

Ah yes, forgot about them, thanks gdale!

        
Message 6 of 10
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Do you have to be a resident of Omaha? 

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@New_Beginning wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

No. but they do have a service area that they enforce unless you have a pre approved offer from them, if you are not in their service area you can get in thru their FNBO Direct division which allows you to open a savings account and then app for the extra earnings visa card.,

Message 8 of 10
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@New_Beginning wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

I would say you don't have to be

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 9 of 10
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@New_Beginning wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

No. but they do have a service area that they enforce unless you have a pre approved offer from them, if you are not in their service area you can get in thru their FNBO Direct division which allows you to open a savings account and then app for the extra earnings visa card.,

Okay I see....because when I selected my state there was a message that appeared that said they were not accepting applicationsa at this time.

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.