cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody had any luck with Central Financial Control CA!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody had any luck with Central Financial Control CA!!!!

I have two hospital accounts with this CA...one is for $500.00...an ambulance ride I had to take when I passed out at work...the other is for $100.00 but it says it was included in chapter 7 bankruptcy...I have never filed bankruptcy...but I have had my father bankruptcy on my CR twice...but I got that removed...I know this is not my account...I think it was his account..the balance is $0.00...but I want it gone...these two will be my only collection account...
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anybody had any luck with Central Financial Control CA!!!!

slyhouse08 wrote:
I have two hospital accounts with this CA...one is for $500.00...an ambulance ride I had to take when I passed out at work...the other is for $100.00 but it says it was included in chapter 7 bankruptcy...I have never filed bankruptcy...but I have had my father bankruptcy on my CR twice...but I got that removed...I know this is not my account...I think it was his account..the balance is $0.00...but I want it gone...these two will be my only collection account...

You need to DV the one that is not yours.

For the Ambulance ride bill that is yours, is it past SOL?

Can you PIF? If so, I'd DV and then PFD if they validate.

Don't DV if within SOL if you can not PIF.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know what sole to go by...I'm from Louisiana...that SOL is 10 yrs...I now live in Texas...I think the SOL is 4 yrs...which one do I go by...the $500.00 is from 2005...and the $100.00 is from 2003...I recently sent DV's on Sat......I'll be waiting for a response...
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why not DV if within SOL??
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.