Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else Use Credit Keeper?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone Else Use Credit Keeper?

I have Credit Keeper, which tracks my Experian Plus Score.  I notice that There is a marked differnce between the credit score on the credit report and the one listed by the Plus Score Tracker.  For the last two CR, my Experian score has been in the toilet.  I mean, just declinging and I did not really know why.  Got a new CR two days ago and it said that my Ex was 511.  Yet, when I look at the Score Tracker, It says my Score is 601.  I mean, I was shocked when I realized that this morning and it is WONDERFUL since just two months ago it was 578 (accourding to Plus Score).  I just do not know what to believe.

I know people say that I should just go by FICO everything.  I do have Equifax for about 14.00 a month.  I cannot see myself paying 50.00 just to get one FICO pull for all credit b.  Does anyone know how else I can get monthy tracking of all FICO scores that does not cost so much?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
nicemann
Established Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Use Credit Keeper?

I wish there was a place to get FICO scores cheap.  I do have SW for EQ.  I use TC and creditchecktotal to get my reports but I don't even look at their FAKOs.  You can sign up for the quarterly TU but I don't really think it is worth it.  I try not to buy my EX and TU score more then once a month.  Hopefully once I close on my house I will go back to only buying it once every three months. 
Message 2 of 4
cobra19
Valued Contributor

IMO CreditKeeper is notorously bad - I find they are at least 2 months behind. The only reason you would use them is to monitor your accounts - and that's not even current.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 3 of 4
shawnette
Regular Contributor

RecoveringMyLife wrote:
  I cannot see myself paying 50.00 just to get one FICO pull for all credit b.  Does anyone know how else I can get monthy tracking of all FICO scores that does not cost so much?

Use a dicount code.  Tons of them out there floating around (Google is your friend).   There's one listed right now on the MYFICO homepage that gives 25% off.  (7yrsale)

I don't think I've ever paid full price for my scores.  (The only place you can get true FICO scores for all 3 is myFICO.com)

Message Edited by shawnette on 04-17-2008 07:35 AM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.