cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Getting the Equifax Credit Report Errors Code- when you try to buy your credit REPORT ?

tag
Cinnnamon
New Contributor

Anyone Getting the Equifax Credit Report Errors Code- when you try to buy your credit REPORT ?

HI Forums!!Smiley Happy

I have some info on the Equifax errors if anyone besides me has gotten them when you go pulled or  try to pay for your credit report on the Equifax website. I've spoken to D. Watson this week and an American Cust Svc rep ( Thank Goodness), Atlanta, GA  @ Equifax Exec Cust Svc and she told what they mean and why this may occur. I had a recent situation this in which Equifax deleted my whole credit report- Slate clean, like a lost memory that can't ever be recovered.

So when I had purchased or attempted to by my credit file, I end up getting error codes on the website and was told also by a Customer Service rep @ the Atlanta, GA call center that I HAVE NO CREDIT REPORT and it has to be at least 6 months of credit hx to be access my credit report. Some things made me say " Huh?! Smiley WinkSmiley Surprised

**Note* When you call Equifax Credit Product phone number 877-474-8273, and you get the country India or Philipines , you can request to be transferred to the United States. They have to transfer you per your request and always get a name and ID/Ext #(if possible) to note who you talked to.

Equifax can and will track the calls each time anyone logs into your account- even if they refused to identify themselves @ the Executive Cust Service if they give you any problems. Privy Msg as I do have the email addresses of top Equifax execs that can further assist you.Smiley Very Happy

Eval Code:- Status Code: FL (Failed) , Reason Code: NH ( No Hit, Unable to Locate Consumer File- otherwise they can't find you credit file or you have no credit file)

Eval Code:- Status Code: FL (Failed) , Reason Code: MCFT - (Member Consumer Failed Transunion)- you have a freeze on yourTRANSUNION credit report. Remove your freeze - 24 hrs to update.

Eval Code:- Status Code: FL (Failed) , Reason Code: MCFE - (Member Consumer Failed Equifax)- you have a freeze on your EQUIFAX credit report. Remove your freeze - 24 hrs or less to update.

Eval Code:- Status Code: FL (Failed) , Reason Code: MCFX - (Member Consumer Failed Experian)- you have a freeze on your EXPERIAN credit report. Remove your freeze - 24 hrs or less to update.

If you're buying the 3 n 1 monitoring or credit reports with all bureaus. Make sure you don't have any freezes on the other reports. Or if you buying the Score watch and you get the error code: QF- it means that you have no credit report as Equifax may have clear your whole report ( especially if you have any identity victims cases like mine. ) Not sure if you wanted to laughed or smile big... I sure did. Cause it remove all the stubborn shady collection agencies who tried to collect on the fraudulent accounts on my report and they knew they couldn't! So it was removed completely! Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone Getting the Equifax Credit Report Errors Code- when you try to buy your credit REPORT ?

NO i havent received that message,  but i do get the message " order in progerss" blah blah blah. Then i email the credit watch team, and told them whats been going on. They updated the report for me!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 2 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Anyone Getting the Equifax Credit Report Errors Code- when you try to buy your credit REPORT ?

I keep trying to pull a report, and I get a message saying, sorry, our systems are down or some such. I finally learned to archive the unviewable report, and go in later (i.e., next day) and there it is.

I love my EQ Credit Watch Gold, but they're wearing me out with all their problems.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 8
palmbeachwife
Regular Contributor

Thank you for sharing this information Smiley Happy
1/19/09 EQ 595 TU 508 EX 579 FICO
7/1/09 EQ 659 TU myFICO 654 TU 671 EX 644
10/14/10 EQ 696 EX 710 TU 728 (Wachovia pulled scores)
11/1/10 EQ 705 EX 710 TU 728 (700 Club all around, yayyy!)
07/24/11 TU 735
5/21/12 EQ 704 EX 737 TU 722
Message 4 of 8
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
I keep trying to pull a report, and I get a message saying, sorry, our systems are down or some such. I finally learned to archive the unviewable report, and go in later (i.e., next day) and there it is.

I love my EQ Credit Watch Gold, but they're wearing me out with all their problems.

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue with them!  If I have ONE MORE CSR tell me how they can see my report when I cannot...I'm gonna scream!

I've had EQ credit watch gold for years & it's just these last few months when I cannot get my report at all on Mozilla & I have to go to (YUCK) IE to open my file.  Even then, their site is so slow it's just nuts. When i finally get the"view my purchase" screen, I see the error page!!!  Smiley Mad  WTF?????????

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

BungalowMo wrote:

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue with them!  If I have ONE MORE CSR tell me how they can see my report when I cannot...I'm gonna scream!

I've had EQ credit watch gold for years & it's just these last few months when I cannot get my report at all on Mozilla & I have to go to (YUCK) IE to open my file.  Even then, their site is so slow it's just nuts. When i finally get the"view my purchase" screen, I see the error page!!!  Smiley Mad  WTF?????????

Wow, now that's interesting, I hadn't thought of it possibly being a Mozilla/ Firefox compatibility issue! And that would make sense, too. Although there've been a few spells where even they couldn't see it. Once they had to completely rebuild my account, and all my old reports vanished in the process. Smiley Sad

I really wish EQ would throw a few more hamsters on the exercise wheel powering their servers. Between CreditWatch Gold and ScoreWatch, I'm developing an ulcer. Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use IE and was getting the same message "order in process". I would have to email and they would pull the report for me

I did it a few times and got tired of emailing them and told them to cancel me.

Message 7 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

sidewinder wrote:

I use IE and was getting the same message "order in process". I would have to email and they would pull the report for me

I did it a few times and got tired of emailing them and told them to cancel me.

OK, good. It's back to being all their fault. Smiley Very Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.