Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else hate the Equifax site?

tag
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Anyone else hate the Equifax site?

Just about everytime i go to the site, its so slow. Its take forever to load. And when you click on products, it doesnt let you mouse over like it should, its just really aggrevating! They need to seriously reconfigure their site! ugh!!!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
keithc
Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone else hate the Equifax site?

schoolbus, i know the feeling!! i called them once and complained!! i think i am going to cancel!!
Message 2 of 8
marty56
Super Contributor

Yeah, MY EQ Giold subscription is up this summer.  I might go back to TC again since my scores are fairly constant these days and I'm not in the market for new credit anytime soon.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 3 of 8
Smarter
Regular Contributor

It is awful.  So slow to load and try and navigate around. It also seems like my alerts come much slower and my score takes forever to update.  Also, I have had to call 3 times now because when I tried to order an updated CR, it got "stuck" in the system.  I would get a message that I have an order in progress, but it would never let me see it.  I emailed a complaint to them, but never got a response.  Used to be happy with it--not any more.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate that site too.  Same issues as stated above.  Sometimes, it makes me log in every time I click on a new link.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't subscribe to Equifax, but have used it when pulling free reports and find that it is extremely slow. Nevertheless, I love Equifax for actually making it easy to dispute incorrect inquiries. I found that during credit mania many of the places I spoke to about mortgage programs pulled my credit even though I didn't actually apply, but just because I never authorized them to do so doesn't mean I really want to file a fraud report against them. Equifax actually let me get rid of these inquiries no problem, whereas I'm stuck writing letters to the incorrect inquirers on Transunion and Experian and getting no response.

So, pluses and minuses.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

EQ site has gone down the toilet. I am fed up with error messages, slow loading pages and speaking to some 3rd world country representatives that 'thank me for being patient' 30 times while they try and straighten out my problems with getting updated reports. I am canceling my goldwatch end of this month.
Message 7 of 8
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Its good to see i wasnt the only one, they seriously need to do something about their stupid site.
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.